FULL-TIME ONGOING DRIVING WORK LEADING TO A FULL-TIME CONTRACT
HGV Class 1 Trampers. (floorwalking)
Swift Temps NW is recruiting for a Class 1 Day Trampers for our client based in Widnes
PAYE pay rate for the role will be £12.50-£17.00 per hour plus night out Rate of £25 per night
Swift Temps are currently looking for a Class 1 Tramper, Floor Walker, to work on Tramping out of Widnes.
The working hours are Monday to Friday with starts beginning from 6 am. We also have weekends available. This will require a driver who is used to being out 4 nights a week (Guaranteed minimum 50 hours per week)
This is a temp to perm vacancy and full induction and training will be given.
Your Daily Duties
- The role will mainly require you to drive one of our articulated units collection to be processed to Biomass out of our client’s recycling centres Nationally.
Experience in a similar environment particularly with the use of walking floor trailers is desired but not essential.
- Drivers must have a clean license, Digital Tachograph card, and Driver CPC Card along with sound knowledge of DVSA rules and regulations
- Communicating with the Transport team with regards to paperwork and routes.
- Conducting daily vehicle checks.
- Any other associated tasks as required.
The site uses quality vehicles with little to no manual handling but each vehicle varies.
- HGV Class 1 (Required)
- Current Digi Card (Required)
- Driver CPC (Required)
Key Information and Benefits on completion of 12 weeks probation
- Guaranteed 50hrs per week
- 28 x Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Performance Bonus related pay
- Nights Out and Floating Cab payments
- Full Company Uniform
- Job Type: Temp to Perm
Apply today for a guaranteed Interview or call us directly on 01744 742353