We have some exciting news here at Swift HQ – we will be opening a new office in Manchester at the end of April.
Due to this expansion, we are currently seeking x2 Recruitment Consultants to enhance both our Industrial and Driving Divisions.
We’re on the lookout for experienced recruiters who are looking to develop their skills and develop their career within a rapidly expanding organisation.
The positions primarily focus on Driver / Warehousing and Manufacturing Recruitment, and key responsibilities will be recruitment through advertising, worker screening, along with networking and business development.
This is a 360-degree role. You will be responsible for developing all areas of your desk, making day-to-day business decisions and forging strong relationships with clients to create fresh opportunities within both existing and new clients whilst delivering achievable targets.
- You must be an experienced recruitment consultant with exposure to developing and delivering to clients in the logistics sector
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels
- A strong, flexible work ethic
- Determined to succeed
- Industrial or Driving Recruitment, 1-year experience in a similar role
We’re offering the right candidate;
- A competitive salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Individual and Team Rewards
- Training and mentoring from Senior Management
- Career Progression
- Company laptop and mobile provided
- Car Parking.